There’s No Place Like Prom
Welcome to your home for Night in the Emerald City, the Autism Model School’s 7th annual Community Prom.
This year’s dance is all about yellow brick roads, ruby slippers and lions and tigers and bears–oh my!
Students ages 14 to 22–along with up to 2 parents or guardians–are welcome to attend.
- Date: Friday, March 24th 2017
- Time: 6 – 9pm
- Location: St. Clement Hall
- Cost: $10/student-date ticket, $5/parent-guardian ticket
- Tickets: Order tickets online (Credit/Debit only); order tickets through the school’s office (Cash/Check only)
Be a Part of a Magical Night
Putting on an amazing dance for our students is a total team effort. Here are a few ways you can be a part of making this year’s prom over-the-rainbow awesome.
- Be a Volunteer – We are looking for parent helpers to work with school staff to get the hall set-up for the big dance. For more info, contact Luke Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a Donation – Donations from the community help us throw a spectacular event at a very low cost to students and their guests.
- Purchase a Prom T-shirt – Order the official Night in the Emerald City t-shirt! Proceeds from each sale will be used to offset costs of this year’s prom. LIVE LINK FOR T-SHIRTS COMING SOON
What’s included in a Prom Ticket?
A student prom ticket includes a commemorative prom photograph. All guests–parents and guardians included–will receive a pizza dinner with salads, desserts and assorted beverages.
What time will dinner be served?
Dinner will be served from 6 to 7pm.
My student does not attend the Autism Model School, can they still come to the dance?
Yes. The school believes in community partnership. For this reason, the dance is open to students ages 14 to 22 throughout the Toledo region.
How do I get a commemorative prom t-shirt?
Prom t-shirts will be sold through an online store. Stay tuned for updates and a live link.
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Please contact Luke Reed at email@example.com or 419-897-4400
Thanks for visiting the Night in the Emerald City page! We hope you follow the yellow brick road and see us somewhere over the rainbow…