The school, in partnership with parents and the community, will provide a nurturing environment, and develop the full potential of differently-abled students within the Autistic Spectrum Disorders using a multidisciplinary approach addressing individual needs.
- The only appropriate education is an effective education. Parental involvement and participation is crucial in a child’s development.
- Educational programs should be held accountable to produce outcomes that are socially valuable, functional, and acceptable.
- A working relationship between school and home is critical to the success of a child’s education.
- If the child cannot learn by the way that we teach, then we must teach in a way the child can learn.
- Behavior in any form, is communication.
- Everyone belongs.